Fwd: [igf_members] Fwd: [governance] Azeri visas

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Jul 12 11:23:18 EDT 2012

the supporting letter comes once you have registered, and registration
will open in a few weeks (says Chengetai.)

The Azeris haven't done anything wrong, and no reason to think they
will as their answers since the first consultations have been quite
confident and aware of problems.  No embassy in your home country,
you'll get an invitation and note verbale which will allow for a visa
on arrival, and if you don't trust that, send your passport away as
often happens. If there's an embassy, get a visa through usual
channels.

November's still quite a way off.  No need to worry just yet.

(Thanks Izumi :-))

Adam

Adam