[governance] ECTF - initial draft proposal online

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Jul 11 09:40:43 EDT 2012

My questions, exactly.

If it is not mean to be be part of the IETF, what is the reason for an Internet-draft.

I too was confused and was planning to ask you if you had contact with the General AD yet, since that is where this would need to be, if it were in the IETF.
But since this is not an IETF plan, I really don't understand why an I-D and by what IETF process do you intend this to come about?

thanks

avri