[governance] Azeri visas

Magaly Pazello femlists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:29:51 EDT 2012

Dear all,

It is more than necessary the to take action in relation to this matter.
The IGF secretariat has to establish a serious agreement between UN and the
Azeri government to avoid this kind of trouble/pain/mess etc. Something
that make possible to every registred participants to get their visas upon
arrival at the airport. It is a UN forum or not?

Magaly