[governance] Azeri visas

Faisal Hasan hasansf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:57:30 EDT 2012

Dear all,
I am from Bangladesh. There is no Azerbaijan embassy here. I am struggling
to find information about the visa procedure for Bangladeshi Nationals.
Visa procedure for us for any country is already difficult and Azerbaijan
seems to be a very difficult place to go.

I am just wondering why was Azerbaijan chosen as a venue for IGF as
travelling there would be a pain for most people.
If the IGF wants to be much more inclusive and effective, the venue should
be chosen in place where it is lot easier to travel. I hope next time the
organizers will keep this in mind.

Thanks
Faisal
Bangladesh