[governance] ECTF - initial draft proposal online

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Tue Jul 10 09:49:34 EDT 2012

Deal all,

In regard to my "Enhanced Cooperation Task Force" counter-proposal to
the idea of an increased role for ITU in Internet Governance, I have
the initial Internet-Draft online now at

  http://enhanced-cooperation.org/RFA/1

Please let me know what you think, preferably by posting on this list.

(Note: This Internet-Draft will not actually show up in the IETF's
list of Internet-Drafts until July 30 since we're currently in the
pre-IETF-meeting phase for IETF 84 in Vancouver, during which no new
Internet-Drafts are processed.)

Greetings,
Norbert