[governance] ITU In “Urgent” Meeting On Global Spectrum As New Devices Gobble It Up

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:43:37 EST 2012

Optimism of the will (sure some global cooperation may be useful and
help), pessimism of the intellect (the rentier class will massage their
revolving door public bureaucrats to get what they want and how they
want it)... the previous ITU head seemed to me to be a little more open
to governance issues than seems to be presently... but that is just an
impression loosely formed