RES: [governance] Religiously objectionable material on the internet

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Sat Jan 14 07:55:45 EST 2012

Nothing is more offensive to any human “rights” than extreme poverty, and everybody walks through people in the streets, begging, hungry,  in several parts of the world and I don´t see people complain for their rights!

To not see these poor people they choose another path to walk. Why not do the same in internet?