FW: [governance] Re: Day 2 - CSTD IGF WG

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:00:15 EST 2012

Is this below the "official" policy of the IGC i.e. that those from
Developed Countries without access to financial support for participation in
the MAG (i.e. those NOT supported by a major NGO, a highly endowed
university or private means) will be, because of this informal means test,
excluded from participation in the MAG).

Could I ask when this position was discussed and agreed to by our caucus?

Mike