RES: [governance] NYT opinion by Vint Cerf: Internet Access is not a HR

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Fri Jan 6 13:35:30 EST 2012

HI Yrjö

As you said, ( I agree with Avri point too) we may not misinterpret the
facility to deploy Internet to all and as such given them the right to get
free information and use the power to communicate with become a human right
itself.  Vint is right. Internet is a tool for freedom, and to make more
easily available the basic  human rights.

Best,