[governance] Blogpost: Gmail Hell Day 4: Dealing with the Borg (Or “Being Evil” Without Really Thinking About It

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Feb 27 07:24:14 EST 2012

Michael Gurstein <mgurst at vcn.bc.ca> wrote:

> Folks may be interested in my current experiences in the online world.
>
> http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/gmail-hell-day-4-dealing-with-the-borg-or-being-evil-without-really-thinking-about-it/

Thanks a lot for documenting this experience and thereby an issue that
Internet governance needs to address.

I'm going to mention this as an example of a problem that needs to be
solved in a paper on "Principles of Digital Sustainability" that I'm
working on.

So, again, thanks! And good luck with pulling everything back together!

Greetings,
Norbert