[governance] Pakistan: National URL Filtering & Blocking System.

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Thu Feb 23 09:32:52 EST 2012

Thanks Anriette for the kind message.

We think that this advertisement is just to complete the bidding and
documentary process as it is required now otherwise, competing parties end
up in the court. The system would have already been in place by now... who
knows?

Right now, we are working on our public statement against the proposed
system. Will post it here and send to you separately.

Best wishes
Shahzad