[governance] IGF 2012 / MAG consultations - Are comments being aggregated ?

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:53:39 EST 2012

Dear Robert,

Threads were sent out and timelines as well to ensure that we make
submissions on the 27th February, 2012. I would recommend visiting the
threads. Volunteers within the threads are invited to aggregate the
comments. Once this is done, this will put to the list through the
Statement Workspace and a 48 hour call for comments to gather rough
consensus etc.

We will then officially wrap up the consultation process and empower our
current MAG members to take forward IGC's suggestions.

Warm Regards,
Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT