[governance] Re: APC's Application

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Wed Feb 22 10:28:22 EST 2012

Dear Sala and members of the IGC NomCom,

Given that APC's nominations for the MAG has been forwarded for the
IGC NomCom for consideration, we would like to express that while we
regret that the NomCom did not consider the names submitted by the APC
in the first phase of the process, we would rather not have the
process reopened as this is not fair to the current list of nominees.
We have submitted our names directly to the Secretariat.  We do hope
that the IGC can clarify its procedures in the future.

Best,

Valeria