[governance] Re: Managing Critical Internet Resources [IGF 2012 - MAG Consultations]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:48:27 EST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Louis Pouzin (well) <pouzin at well.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 15:17
Subject: [governance] On the MAG thematic working groups
To: "Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro" <salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com>

Hi Sala,

I'd be interested in a sub-theme within managing critical internet
resources:

*Multiple name spaces in internet*
 - diversity of language scripts
 - regional spaces
 - brand names management
 - diversisty of jurisdictions
 - directory structures
 - name collisions
 - scopes
 - inter-operability
 - (more)

Worth a workshop with a half dozen stakeholders.

I agree with Louis' suggestion. I hav

Cheers