[governance] Remote Participation

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Mon Feb 20 08:08:33 EST 2012

In message <46B69E1D-CF91-4E31-A9CC-4DD306D57CB0 at privaterra.org>, at
11:21:13 on Sun, 19 Feb 2012, Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
writes
>What type of assistance and/or support will be provided - well,
>hopefully we'll find out soon from the Secretariat and/or Google

Do they have a product which competes with the current market leaders
from Cisco and Adobe? What the IGF needs is something which works, of
course - historically their tools have been allegedly very fussy about
exactly what version of 'flash' or whatever you have installed, and that
sort of thing is half the battle.
--
Roland Perry