[governance] new proposals for UN governance has impact for IT

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 18:22:44 EST 2012

New proposal for UN governance – has impact for IT governance
My father ( from Sri Lanka )  wants to share these articles with you and any institutions and individuals you think interested / relevant. These are not my own opinions. First article UN reform; of relevance to the first is the second article.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=45576
http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=45077
Best wishes, Amali

Amali De Silva - Mitchell Vancouver BC Canada

Former President Vancouver Community Network, participant at UN WSIS

Private & Confidential