[governance] Open consultation

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 11:37:26 EST 2012

Hi Sala and all

This is a very good idea. Given the instability of the internet as we know
it frequently in Kinshasa, I will not be able to do this job quickly. If
anyone can help us to do it?

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr
Site Web             : www.ticafrica.net

2012/2/17 Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <
salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com>