[governance] Re: Feb 2012 Geneva meetings [Answers]

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu Feb 9 11:27:25 EST 2012

I plan to join remotely, and hopefully, I can join also on the 14 while
everyone is sleeping in the retreat. If not, I will send my statement to
be read!

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990