[governance] Re: Feb 2012 Geneva meetings [Answers]

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:18:56 EST 2012

Hi Bill,

By senior I meant any MAG member other than us (2009) ones that may
have witnessed such a request being made for someone else to stand in
during that MAG member's absence.

Really, no hierarchy or as such, senior refers to those before myself
or with more MAG experience, I somehow can't figure out why that is
sometimes felt in my words ;o) probably poor vocabulary on my part!

-- Fouad