[governance] Re: Feb 2012 Geneva meetings [Answers]

YJ Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:18:20 EST 2012

Hi Bill and all,

Thank you for raising the issues of securing voices from civil society
in this process.
I initially considered attending the meeting in person given the
significance of this meeting at this juncture of our IG journey.
However, I cannot...

It is great to see a proctive proposal from Bill to delegate
"representation" if it is accepted. Noticed Roland's points. As
addressed, I myself would be quite sensitive to the geographical
diversity/gender issues.

Given the criticality of this upcoming MAG meeting and my difficulty
with attending the meeting in person, I would be happy to delegate my
MAG access to Bill, if this is permitted.

If Bill is willing to ensure civil society's roles in a responsible
manner, it would be appreciated.

My apology for not attending the upcoming meeting.

Thanks in advance,
YJ