[governance] Google removes offensive webpages as ordered by Indian court,(Xinhua)

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Feb 8 03:21:05 EST 2012

And in a similar IBSA vein…

Original URL: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/02/07/brazil_twitter/

Brazil sues Twitter over police checkpoint tweets
Threatens $290k fine… daily

Internet governance begins at home, but I guess a United Nations Committee for Internet-Related Policies with a mandate to "facilitate negotiation of treaties, conventions and agreements on Internet-related public policies" could help with the development of complementary/reinforcing global standards…

Bill