[governance] MAG Nominees [Message to List from Co-Coordinator]

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:10:12 EST 2012

True but two situations here:

1. Such processes should be attempted to be completed at least 2 days
before deadlines by our committees despite the challenges are real
that NomCom may have witnessed.

2. 12 Hour Deadlines are not conducive for everyone, especially for
developing country regions. The electricity at my end has been
returning after 3-4 hours and after half an hour of light, it is gone
again. This means its a challenge to even charge my laptop and I was
communicating with you over a 2 inch cell phone screen.

3. We will raise these issues that ample time should be given and
holiday seasons respected, during the upcoming MAG meeting as well to
allow a good amount of time with well before intimations.

Best

Fouad