[governance] Co-co meeting

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon Feb 27 03:30:06 EST 2012

Dear list,

Sala and I had a long and good conversation this afternoon (Tokyo
time) and evening (Fiji time)
and just finished. We covered most of the issues currently on the
table, ie, MAG selection,
NomCom, Appeal Team, etc, mindful of my delicate situation as being MAG nominee,
and agreed to write a summary report and will share here as soon as possible.
It may take a day or two, I think, and I ask you a little patience.

We had a very productive discussions and in the end made very good agreement
for the next course of actions. We just like to make it clear in
written form before
making you to know. We really appreciate all the opinions and comments,
irrespective of our "personal" positions, and take all of them into
serious consideration,
we promise. We hope to have your continued engagement support to co-cos,
but also hope to have collaborative, effective IGC, and to that end we
will do our best.

Of course we remain open to your further comments after our report, and listen
you all and try to help form our consensus by all.

Sala and Izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org