[governance] Draft Recommendation Doc

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Feb 15 06:57:36 EST 2012

Dear list,
In addition to the documents already online for CSTD IGF WG, there also is
an additional document sent to the WG members a few days ago which
is not yet online.

Though close in substance, it is much easier to read and understand, and closer
to the final report, in my view.

So, under my own responsibility, I am sharing this document with IGC
list members. Please understand that this is a work-in-progress
document and my intention is to have better inputs from the list so
that we can work more productively next week.

All the words here is sort of in square bracket, tentative, until everything
is agreed.

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org