[governance] So Who (or What) is Managing Privacy for/by the 1 Billion+

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:30:38 EST 2012

David,

Life is too short to play silly word games.

Facebook with roughly a billion users on the Internet is NOT a global
internet company?

Facebook choosing to play endless incomprehensible games with its privacy
settings sufficient to confuse (and outrage) even its most inside of
insiders doesn't raise "privacy" issues.?

Okay.