[governance] Fwd: Your sign on requested- Civil society statement post-WCIT

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sat Dec 22 10:33:41 EST 2012

If you can get consensus on that statement, more power to you.

Personally I have my doubts, especially because I beleive our IGC self appointed jurists and ideological purists who have taken it upon themselves to police the IGC of late,  will heap sophism, preachings and scorn on all who disagree with them.

avri