[governance] Re: Scope of Work [Post WCIT and Analysis of Outcomes]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 00:04:27 EST 2012

Dear All,

Thank you for all those who have volunteered.  This is the list of
Volunteers who have committed to analysing the Treaty Texts and they are:-

   1. Diego Rafael Canabarro

   1. Oksana Prykhodko

   1. Nnenna Nwakanma

   1. Baudouin Schombe

   1. José Félix Arias Ynche

   1. Angela Daly

   1. Bethel Terefe

   1. Asif Kabani

   1. Deborah Brown

10.Mwendwa Kivuva
11.Philipp Mirtl
12.Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro

We will be conducting our work on the Etherpad and the link will be shared
with you all. In the meantime, if there are other volunteers, we can add
you to the list. There is a mailing list created where correspondence on
the assignment will follow and once a Draft is ready, it will be published
on the IGC general mailing list to allow for the community to comment.

In the meantime, the Framework was published on the IGC list where the
community was invited to comment on the same.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Sala