AW: [governance] A false consensus is broken

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Dec 22 05:24:06 EST 2012

On Saturday 22 December 2012 03:37 PM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wrote:
> "
>
> Wolfgang:
> Nobody wants to censor you. You can write what you want, your are protected by Article 19 and it is good to know and to learn about other perspectives. Nobody has the full truth. And if people are critical this does not mean that they are "wolves". One side says so, the other sides say so. We need plurality and diversity. But once again, there is a difference between text which is a journalistic reflection and text which constitutes a legally binding obligation.

Wolfgang, what is it that you are referring to? Can you please make
yourself clear.. Why of course there is difference between journalistic
text and treaty texts... Where did I say or mean there wasnt ?! Why
would I not know this simple thing... Can you be specific.

(BTW, great that you are teaching me plurality and diversity... really
great!  Where were you when Adam, Rony et al were writing those emails
to me. How patronizing one can get, really. Sorry I dont need it. Thanks.)

parminder