[governance] NY article expresses surprise at US walkout in Dubai

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:25:53 EST 2012

Norbert, I think it all depends on how you define "democracy"... given the
right set of definitions I/you/anyone could find a correlation between
anything and anything... This doesn't mean that these types of exercises
aren't useful, some are and some aren't, but it does mean that if you want
to understand what is going on you have to move quite a bit upstream from
the kind of information that we have been presented with in these charts.