[governance] Clues for WCIT issues and prospects

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Mon Dec 17 09:29:41 EST 2012

McTim, yes, all these are very good intentions.

But what about high level prices of connectivity? And the high level
price of new TLDs?

How the Western countries could hope that Southern countries would
follow them in Dubaï?
The meeting offers the great output to show the actual state of hearts.

Now I think we should adress the very state of divide. And in the frame
of environment foresight...

@+, Dom