[governance] How cooperation could be defined ?

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Dec 16 19:47:18 EST 2012

In Congo's case I do appreciate their intent in making domains free to use for local citizens and severely restricting its use as a vanity domain or as an instrument of speculation

While I defer to McTim's far more detailed on the ground knowledge of africa, I am glad to see he agrees here

--srs (iPad)