[governance] [] US, UK and Canada refuse to sign UN's internet treaty

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Dec 16 16:30:04 EST 2012

I am sorry, it is late here and I didn't quite understand.  To whatever target market that you wish to regulate and restrict / prevent the sale of such software or hardware, shall we say.

Of course this is different from an OFAC blacklist of Iran, Syria etc, or from classifying high grade encryption as munitions to restrict its export
--srs (iPad)