[governance] Russia

Koven Ronald kovenronald at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 13:26:19 EST 2012

Thank you, Wolfgang. That's very valuable.

I would be very interested in your rundown of what happened in Dubai.

I'm afraid that if I try to read what you have sent in German that I could understand the opposite of what you say.

I (as well as others) value your balanced approach (in contrast to much else on this list).

Bests, Rony