[governance] Russia/UAE text is officially introduced

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Dec 11 13:13:22 EST 2012

But they have just finished discussing a document, briefly introduced,
<http://files.wcitleaks.org/public/S12-WCIT12-121203-TD-0051!!MSW-E.pdf>
(thanks again wcitleaks) that looks like a good start.  Sure to be
arguments. The proposed resolution on enabling environment looks like
a wide open invitation for future ITU conferences to invade.  But it's
late, and  expect Kieren will have wise words on
<http://news.dot-nxt.com/> soon.

No idea what has happened to document 47, just ignored?

Adam