[governance] IGP proposal for ICANN reform

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Sat Dec 8 23:39:27 EST 2012

On Dec 8, 2012, at 5:59 PM, Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa at gmail.com> wrote:
> You may have wanted to attempt joining the ATRT2 Review Team as
> announced by icann and the dates have now ended at this stage because
> that would have been the immediate space to challenge this:
> Should you wish to participate in this key process, please email
> your application to rtcandidatures at icann.org by Wednesday, 5 December
> – 23:59 UTC. http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability

The deadline for membership for ATRT2 has been extended to Jan 14, see http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-03dec12-en.htm

I would encourage anyone with interest in improving ICANN's accountability and transparency to apply.

(Full disclosure: I'm representing SSAC on the ATRT2 (assuming my application is accepted))

Regards,
-drc