[governance] IGP proposal for ICANN reform

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Sat Dec 8 00:00:31 EST 2012

Too late for what? WCIT? Remember that's not about Internet governance ; )

Rereading the doc, it has - unfortunately - aged well. Nothing else attempted in the meantime has really gotten traction, and the problems identified  remain.

The main issue is whether it is 'you' or 'we/IGC' suggesting something more or less along these lines.

Since IGP already said its piece a couple years ago, but did folks listen? : (

And in terms of who to talk to when, it's a multi-layered and multi-player process, which an IGC team would have a better chance at winning than little IGP.

Lee