[governance] Hmmmm... Google: "Internet Freedom!"... (from taxes?

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:33:10 EST 2012

I do not mind the response Milton.

However, if anything was ad hominem then this is it. There are
substantive challenges to you, not only from me, as well an explanation
of how I locate you politically.

And as for hurling epithets, then well don't give (as good) unless you
can take it.

There is a need to discuss and thrash these matters out. But if you
cannot engage substantively, then you are right there is not a point to it.

Riaz