[governance] India's second update ..

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Dec 5 09:48:38 EST 2012

He also did say in Baku, as I recall, that "the internet and governance were oxymorons, and there was a need for a collaborative, inclusive [etc] process"

Sender pays regimes are present across multiple country submissions, including at least some language I think I noticed that makes them mandatory without the possibility of optout, should a country (or rather, most of the OECD economies) choose to step away from the ITRs and/or refuse to ratify certain sections as amended.

--srs (iPad)