[governance] More... Google: "Internet Freedom!"... (to do whatever it pleases and serves its business interests?

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Dec 4 13:02:03 EST 2012

Now what do we do if more people agree with google than they do with various detractors of google?  Note ., people who have criticised google on occasion, and people who have rather more brains than to fall for the first petition that comes their way, from google, or from a civil society group.

--srs (iPad)