[governance] Business Class for Human Rights?

Ivar A. M. Hartmann ivarhartmann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:01:50 EDT 2012

"Commercial agreements in a free and fair marketplace should be no problem,
as long as there is sufficient competition and user choice."

Information to consumers is vital. The meaning and relevance of net
neutrality is completely unknown and/or difficult to understand for
probably 95% of broadband consumers.

Ivar