[governance] Global governance structure outdated, says India

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Wed Aug 29 09:22:29 EDT 2012

Sorry, a very short and rapid insight, because I'm overbooked these days.

myself I don't like a lot the geo-economied 'South'.
Because a write rationale for peace and development could be supported also by Northern and Western organizations. Even by American organizations and famous personnalities.

I should propose for example a Peace Group, because our concern, here in my European group, are:
- the militarization of Internet
- the strenght of quasi-monopoly positions of a group that will create great frustrations in a lot of countries
- the privatization of everything, even words, that lead to war-minded processes.

But still open to other proposals.

@+, best
--
Dominique Lacroix