[governance] Global governance structure outdated, says India

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:28:48 EDT 2012

Sure there is lots to a definition of a group... except that the G77 on
a daily basis at the UN in New York speaks...

And claims for legitimacy in the 'Global South' also meet with the
inevitable list of collaborators... so it is not easy, but in this case
definitions can be reduced to mere platitudes... myself I prefer the
unadjectivised 'South'