[governance] Caribbean Internet Governance Forum [Lessons the world can learn] #Enhanced Cooperation

Hakikur Rahman hakik at hakik.org
Wed Aug 29 07:21:49 EDT 2012

Thanks Sala for sharing the news. The document
clearly illustrated those five strategic areas,
such as infrastructure, content management,
awareness issue and research. Hope this event
will be able to come up further with issues like
DNS, IPv6, ccTLD, IDN and others (especially
multi-stakeholdersĀ“ participation).

Looking forward to take part remotely.

Best regards,
Hakikur