[governance] Tangential (On Exceptionalism Wikileaks) America's vassal acts decisively and illegally

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Thu Aug 23 11:37:00 EDT 2012

Dear McTim,

I would not like to hurt anyone on this list, but, beside considerations
of legitimacy, I fear that placing Broadway in Ukraine in a 1930 items
database is not yet completely a proof of readiness to govern the world.
Is it?

(http://gtldresult.icann.org/application-result/applicationstatus/applicationdetails/290)

Best,

--