[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:37:33 EDT 2012

and lets not forget unaltered schedule of drone attacks and thousands
of Pakistani's losing lives because of all the you know
what.........and people will sit and waste their time over
Julian........and act as if they are concerned.....and lets blame the
spread of instruments of chaos on the soviets.........and hollywood!