[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Aug 21 09:27:21 EDT 2012

Jonathan, two obvious points here: one is the way some countries treat
children as adults. None of these two cases would be legally possible in
Brazil, for example (although of course violence against children by
police and society are frequently committed, illegally in all cases).
The other is the recurring theme of double standards by "developed
democracies".

--c.a.