[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Mon Aug 20 12:29:09 EDT 2012

Well, precisely this announcement was what helped mobilize most South
American countries in solidarity to Ecuador and endorsing its decision.

BTW, what sort of terror or paranoia moved the UK Parliament to approve
such Act in 1987? Those were Margareth Thatcher times which seem to be
returning...

frt rgds

--c.a.