[governance] Tangential (On Exceptionalism Wikileaks) America's vassal acts decisively and illegally

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Mon Aug 20 09:28:45 EDT 2012

On Aug 20, 2012, at 9:14 AM, parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:

> The alternative is clear; a group representing all countries does the CIR oversight which is at presently done by the US. And the process ensures that no one country or even a group of countries can capture decision making involved in the role......

Excellent; please point me to the proposal which details
this alternative.

> There is *no* doubt that oversight by such a multi-country group, with the involved principles and processes clearly defined, and the nature of oversight powers narrowly restricted, is a much much better system

Still TBD (to be determined...) - the assertion relies on information
not in evidence.

Thanks!
/John

Disclaimer:  My views alone.  Reading this message while driving
may cause nausea or dizziness, as may reading this message while
motionless.