[governance] Tangential (On Exceptionalism Wikileaks) America's vassal acts decisively and illegally

Fahd A. Batayneh fahd.batayneh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:30:55 EDT 2012

This is how I see things.

A citizen of this world wanted to change it, so he used the Internet
(Access) to do so. He thought that openness and free speech (two IG topics)
would support his cause. However, reality proved otherwise. He fled his
country, and hopped through many countries until he reached Sweden. At that
time, many screwed-up governments were extremely pissed-off at the leaked
out documents (their privacy was in the open) and the support Assange had
received that far from people and governments around the world. When he was
spotted in Sweden, and since Sweden has some STRICT laws regarding sexual
harassment and assault, those involved _might_ have seized the opportunity
to install a new dimension into his case as means to loose support
especially those who opposes sexual harassment against women.

Now, since he is at the Ecuadorian embassy, some have suggested to send him
on trial using remote-trial Internet tools. And them comes in diplomacy
that is also part of the IG debate.

That's me thinking lowed :-)

Fahd