[governance] Tangential (On Exceptionalism Wikileaks) America's vassal acts decisively and illegally

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Sun Aug 19 08:57:47 EDT 2012

Le 19/08/12 13:42, Adam Peake a écrit :
> Indecent assault isn't that common, is it?
Depends on what you call "/indecent assault/".
Example: Eating an apple is a crime against nature. Crime against nature
deserves death penalty. Fictive example?
Fictitious example? It did exist. I was told that in the Edo Japon,
cutting a tree deserved death. I noticed you live in Japon, Adam.
Perhaps have you heard that story. Or perhaps Izumi would confirm if he
read this.
Such laws could come back with our environmental issues.
> As you note the offense
> carries a maximum 4 year sentence.  Not trivial.
In some countries, drawing funny Mahomet portraits (or kissing a
man/woman who's not your husband/wife) carries death penalty.

Unless I mistake, the penalty amount cannot bring the crime. I believe
it's the contrary. A crime deserves a penalty. Perhaps.
But the crime has to exist, and must be proved first. Up to that point,
one's is innocent. Right?

Even European or American states also may have barbarian laws. I'm sure
you know some examples...
Eastern or Southern countries don't have monopoly.

Kind regards, Dominique

PS. I don't intend to shock any muslim buddy. In case, please accept my
apologize. We are just in free talks.

--
Dominique Lacroix
Société européenne de l'Internet